To create a new discussion entry, create a 'New Discussion Forum'. This will create a slashdot.org style main article with the ability to add comments to the posting. If you want a new category of items, you have to add an the category to the 'Form Categories'. Let RickMach know if you have questions or feedback.
Iḿ using PRSolve. When I execute the comand generate a log File with the following problem:
PRSolve, part of the GPS Toolkit, Ver 5.0 8/1/13, Run 2014/07/03 18:53:34
Warning - unrecognized arguments:
End of unrecognized arguments
Errors found on command line:
Required option obs is not found.
End of command line errors.
Thanks for your help
Hi I am a student of Ingeniera Catastral in Colombia, Bogota. I dont speak English very well, so I hope you understand me.
I need help with undergraduate thesis'm taking over, and let me know how to link the RINEX files and meteorological observations with function tropmodel GPS-tk for tropospheric delay.
Please if someone could help it would be very grateful, I took a year for help and no one knows how to use GPS-tk
I have a novAtel receiver version OEM6, but the novaRinex Converter only supports
versions for OEM2 and OEM4.
Who administers maintenance of gpstk?
How long will it take for version OEM6 to be supported?
I´ m just started to use GPSTK!
I would like to know if it's possible to I generate from a RINEX and ephemerides file one new RINEX file with satellite cut-off angles of X degrees.
I tried to use two commands without success:
PRSolve --obs temp3320.09o --BCEpast temp3320.09n --forceElev --elev 30 --out test.13o
Exception: text 0:CommonTime objects not in same time system, cannot be compared: UNK = UTC
ResCor? -IFtemp3321.09o --nav temp3320.09n --RAIM --MinElev 15 -OFteste
It's ok , but no cut-off was been applied,
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
What is the best approach to emulating the position solution of a civilian hand held single frequency receiver using observations from a commercial grade dual frequency base station and RAIMsolver? To be clear, I would like a single frequency hand held receiver to calculate the same position as RAIMsolver using raw data from a collocated commercial base station.
I should probably:
1) Only use pseudo-ranges calculated from the coarse acquisition (C/A) signal.
2) Use observations from exactly the same set of satellites as the hand held receiver (no more, no less)
3) Use broadcast orbits (rather than sp3 ephemeris)
I’m not sure:
1) Is the trilateration method included in GPSTk the same as/similar to those used by hand held receivers?
2) Should I use the ionospheric parameters in the navigation file, an external empirical model, or no ionospheric correction at all?
3) Do hand held receivers apply first order meteorological/tropospheric corrections?
4) Pretty sure I can handle this part on my own, but I’ll need to force the positioning algorithm to use the same set of satellites as the hand held receiver. If the RINEX file contains no data for any one of the satellites, then throw an exception.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this sort of question...any comments and/or advise would be appreciated. Thanks!